I know this is probably a redundant question …
But this how i work atm with wanikani,
- im doing a variable amount of lesson depending of my apprentice pool, if it around 120 ill stop doing lesson, until i reduce it under 100, to limit the amount of review per day
- iam writing everything that i dont know on a paper on every lesson , kanji = meaning - kana
- im using script to review last failed ( before every review) and new learned ( around the next review)
- i do use override during review when i think it not fair , exemple the meaning was close or another exemple is 大 だい /たい that i mess very often and few other that really pissing me.
- im using a plugin to review my leech , and that give me some work to do every few hours
- i try to cement what i’ve learnt with iknow.jp wanikani by level
I’m starting to doubt my way of doing , because :
- i have the feeling i spend way to much time doing it , let say if i have 200 review a day , it’s like having 400 review …
- if i dont do all the thing previously mentionned above my percentage of success is bad let be honest , so im wondering if im really remembering something …
- the iknow.jp wanikani is good sometime, but to remember i need to know the kanji first tru wanikani otherwise it wont stick, the other issue i have is some meaning are not the same in wanikani and iknow.jp
- i have the leaderboard plugin and see most of the people progressing extremely quick and it’s piss me off to be bad and slow.
- i have some vocab that never stick !
I feel that i cheat myself and my capacity of retaining what’ive learn , i need to see a percentage above 80% to be happy, it’s like an addiction … at the end im doing a triple srs and im not sure if it really usefull…
Does people reset because they have the same issue than me ?
Maybe im wrong and everything is prefectly right ? what do you think ?