Pre-review script, leech script , overide ... are those usefull for my learning, is this cheating ?! and why people are reseting?

Thanks to everybody , every of your reply helped me to see thing more clearly.
What iam gonna do is ( and already started)

• deactivating pre-review (self-study) and leech review script and override. For overide i did feel exactly what you explained @athomasm , sticking with wrong memory and it really hard to drop something when it’s stick bad.
  • using the time left to practice what i’ve learn to practice by reading mostly , i have “new easy” which is a pretty good app i think , and consume n5’ish material youtube netflix and so on
  • do the review as much as i can, as i learned different item at different time ,like everybody.
    Maybe every 2 hours and bit by bit.
  • i will do some iknow to practice vocab comprehension little bit of reading maybe back to the core list to not cross srs too much wanikani vocab.
  • still work on bunpro too which is very good .

Thanks again.

1 Like

It depends for me. If I feel like it’s on the tip of my tongue, I might think for a bit before answering. I only “guess” if the answer I’m putting “feels right”. I never put an outright guess, because I don’t want to get it right from a wild guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.