Looking for a way to prevent pressing enter through wrong answers

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a userscript or maybe a feature that I’m missing that’ll stop me from just passing wrong answers on accident. I compulsively double press the enter key after typing in an answer that I’m confident about which often causes me to miss the correct answer on something I got wrong. I’m looking for a way to make it so I need to press some other key in order to pass wrong answers in reviews, like space, or perhaps a requirement to open up the item info before moving on.

I’ve tried using the auto submit correct answer script, but I feel like it too easily allows me to cheat myself by modifying answers until they’re right, plus I usually submit a lot of typos so it doesn’t work a lot of time for me anyway.

Thanks!

It looks like there previously was an userscript to do that here, but it is no longer being maintained. The author of the script has apparently made a new version with several features including preventing you from jumping to the next question when you get something wrong. It also appears that you can turn off all the other functionalities of the script if you do not wish to use them.

4 Likes

You type faster than me! :slight_smile:

This looks like exactly it, thank you!

Disable your enter button. This forces you to click the next button with your mouse. Some soldering may be involved.

6 Likes