🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

Jul 25, Mon of Week 5 of Summer :beach_umbrella: 2022

Today’s story is 亡者道 (:studio_microphone:).

Same old ばあさん from the other day.

Story impression

A no no yes no story.

生首 is the key vocabulary here.

Places

• 乗鞍岳・千町 – such a beautiful place
  • So far I can’t find 平金.
  • I am not sure about 桜が岡. There are multiple search results for this one.

YouTube suggested this another one just now, and I heard almost everything without subs. (I missed POS part, which is already written on the screen, and the very end before 登録 part, after 役に立つ.)

Note that, there are two Japanese subs here. First one is auto-generated and goes to the end; and the second one is official Japanese/English but stops before please share.

A while ago, I used ~と申します. I felt that, if simply ~です, would people know that’s a name?

About かがみの孤城 audiobook, I can’t go so fast, as I can’t listen well; and by reading, there are a few words that I need to pick up while reading first, so reading isn’t so fast, too. Then, even if vocabularies and sentence structures are known, the vocab (and meaning) is sometimes hard to pick out by hearing. There are even times that reading along and it sounded different from the text. – So it’s going to be slow for now, so that I can listen more properly.

I took a look at documentaries or MOOC, on the ekg’s posted 汐見台団地, which has a JP subtitle, but affixed to the video. (I wouldn’t want to watch unsubbed for now.) So, now I have a new channel to subscribe to. (神奈川県 officials, I think.)

After that, there are couples of keywords to search for in that topic; but then Japan Foundation’s playlists are already an easy target. (Which there are already subs.)

9 Likes