Japanese Language Blog

Day 22

GUYS I FINALLY HIT MY FIRST 0 LESSONS + 0 REVIEWS…but this’ll only last for like 2 hours :smiling_face_with_tear: but still an achievement!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 23
I woke up today to a bunch of reviews and I think because I was still half asleep, I messed up a good quarter of them. So I learned a lesson there to not do my wanikani lessons while I’m still trying to wake up!

I also downloaded the Level Duration script, I find it pretty useful, I think knowing how long you have left till you finish the level is pretty nice.

じゃね、
angie

Day 25
And I’ve done it again, I missed a day :smiling_face_with_tear:
But I reached LEVEL 3!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Now I just got to get through a bunch of vocab lol

じゃね、
angie

Day 26
こんにちは!

I just realised today that the WaniKani Heatmap Script also tracks your streak! Well I have an unflattering streak rate of 13 days at the moment :sweat_smile:

On another note, today I’m going to a Japanese restaurant for dinner, I haven’t been there in ages but I’m really excited! I feel like I haven’t had proper Japanese food in ages!

じゃね、
angie

Day 27
Ok I’m sure that everyone at some point, rushes their reviews cause they just want to get them done. Well me too! And boy did that stuff me over.
I’m at the point of my reviews/lessons where I’m getting vocab with the knaji 「月」and 「日」and cause I’m speed running them I GET THEM MIXED UP!!!

But that’s my rant for the week lol

じゃね、
angie

** Day 28**
Today I’ve had more frequent reviews but in smaller bunches. A lot of my reviews from Level 1 is also hitting the Master level as well which I’m quite happy about! I wonder how much longer till I get my first burned review :thinking:

じゃね、
angie

Day 29
To be honest, nothing much has been happening with wanikani right now, just grinding through reviews and lessons. I guess it’s mainly due to the fact I’ve done these levels before.

じゃね、
angie

Day 31
Wow I can’t believe I’ve finished the first month of my learning blog! Thanks to everyone who showed interest in this little blog :smiling_face:

Like I mentioned earlier, it’s been pretty slow these last two, three days, and uni is reaching the pointy end, so I am drowning in assignments :cry:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 32
Not gonna lie, I haven’t been doing my reviews throughout the day and I only remember like 10 mins before I sleep. I think I should put like a reminder every 4 hrs or so…hmmm but knowing me I’ll ignore that as well :laughing:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 33
Another day of reviews! Did some lessons, kinda bonged hopefully it won’t come back to bit me in the but.

But tomorrow, I won’t be posting because I have a 21st!!! So I’m busy with that! So I’ll be back in two days!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 35
I’m back! But I think I only have two brain cells left :laughing: Either way I learnt the poop radical today ahhh I remember learning it for the first time and was like how does this look like poop :thinking:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 36
Phew today was full of reviews! I don’t think I’ve had such a busy day with wanikani before but I really enjoy it!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 37
I GOT ZERO REVIEWS AND LESSONS WHOOP WHOOP :partying_face:

It so satisfying when I get it like this :smiling_face: make me feel like I achieved a milestone :smile:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 39
Guys I got ZERO ZERO AGAIN!!!

Phew i dont think will ever get old.

And yes I didn’t post anything yesterday, I’m in the middle of my final exams and assessments, so yesterday I had to pull an all nighter to finish off an assignment :cry:

じゃね、
angie

4 Likes

Day 40
AGAIN IT HAPPENED AGAIN ZERO ZERO HEHEHHEHEEH

Oh also I think I’m like 2-3 days away till I level up to Level 4! So I’m excited for that.

I also re-learned the vocab「友人」for friend but the reading was 「ゆうじん」and that kinda put me off since I’ve always heard 「ともだち」as the reading for ‘friend’.

じゃね、
angie

3 Likes

Day 41
no zero zeros today :cry:

But I just need to learn 10 more kanji for me to level up to LEVEL 4! I think I mentioned before that I would get to Level 4 in a couple days, I don’t think thats changed.

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 42
And it’s gotten slow again :cry: but I actually don’t mind, since I’m in the middle of my final assessments :slight_smile:

But today I got some review that I hadn’t seen for a while so that was interesting. I’m pretty sure I got most of them right as well, which is good!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 43
I LEVELLED UP TO LEVEL 4!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:
It took me 19 days to level up, that took longer than I expected. It’s probably cause I went slower with the lessons. But I’m happy I’ve levelled up, I feel like I got a my motivation back, which I was kinda losing!

じゃね、
angie

3 Likes

Day 44
I went through quite a few vocab lessons today, and most of them were counters like 「一台」and 「二万」.

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 46
Guys exams are killing me, hence why I didn’t post yesterday and today is a short session.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like