Items not moving out of review pool after doing them

This just happened to me again.

About 2-3 hours ago, I did a review session in which 卒業 came up. I got it wrong and it went down to Guru. I distinctly remember seeing the red Guru word appear…

… I was too quick to input my answer for reading, and had answered さっぎょう right away, only remembering my personal mnemonic (singing “そ つ ぎょ う” to Vitamin C’s Graduation) after it was marked incorrect (but before switching the page), checking the info to confirm (and being like "that’s why I remember a つ, because there is a つ!).

However, it just came up in my reviews again, and I got it right. It just went up to Master.

@viet , you’ve previously monitored my reviews and even put a few that slipped through the cracks like this back down to their correct levels (for being incorrect)…
I think it’s time to re-open this case… (and would you please knock 卒業 down again for me… In this case I don’t know what the correct SRS level would be.)

すみません。

System Details:
Windows 7 32 bit
Firefox 54.0.1 (32-bit)
Yes, scripts were running. Same set as in the first image of this post here.

EDIT: @viet Seems weird to me to close a thread seconds after asking me a question.
It says it’s Master on the item page.

EDIT 2: Also, went back up to look at the cause and solution of this issue… you said

And seeing the date of when I unlocked the item on the item page (pictured above), I unlocked 卒業 just a day or so before going on a brief 2-3 day vacation mode to focus on a game jam. So I do believe this is related, and was in fact an outlying item that slipped through the cracks.