I'm at level 4 now!

You know what that means… I’ve bought a subscription, so that means that I’m now officially on my way to level 60! I hope that my experience will be just as fun as the first 3 levels and that I can make it there!

60 Likes

頑張って!! Good luck in your studies. Enjoy your ride, it only gets more wild and fun from here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that!

3 Likes

No more slacking off!

3 Likes

It will be both much more fun, and much more frustrating! Welcome to the paid circle!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey! congratulations on making it! I’m on my way as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

Fun… well, it will be challenging… at least it has been for me and I"m not that far ahead of you.

2 Likes

:tada:Congratulations!:tada: Isn’t it wonderful!? I knew right away that it was for me! Hope to see you around the forums on our WaniKani journey!

2 Likes

That’s the great part about this. The community around here is simply incredible. It makes coming here so easy.

4 Likes

We’ll make it together! 60 or bust!

3 Likes

original%20(1)

Way to go @Joshument !

2 Likes

Well, there’s going to be one point where it’s frustrating, but the payoff will be great!

2 Likes

Of course. Like they said in multiple emails, it won’t be easy. But it will also be fun and rewarding. And if you ever need some motivation, pop up over here and I’ll be there to cheer you on :smiley:

1 Like

Well done =D
And welcome. I’m at 12 and it’s still fun. The payoff will surely be great. I was reading NHK Easy and undestoor about 90%.

Would you like to “run” with us? Race to 60! Yeah!

3 Likes

So a little over a year? Count me in! Also congrats on reaching level 13 lol

3 Likes

!RemindMe 1 year

Thank you!

Yes, a little over a year. I expect to reach level 60 by early november (2020), maybe october.

Still lv1… :upside_down_face:

頑張りましょう (^∀^●)ノシ