I'm at level 4 now!

welcome! keep working hard!

the forums are full of nice people, so if there’s something you don’t understand or would like advice on, just ask!

Just made the leap as well. Let’s see how this goes ey? Race to lvl 60? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Race ya. What head start, I don’t know what you’re talking about…

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep on going and get to 60!

Congratulations! I just hit level four yesterday as well. It feels good.

1 Like

Congrats Joshument.

I am pretty new here. Only on level 2, but I am very excited about the site. I am after you :slight_smile:
And soon (not so soon) to 60.

Best of luck! I remember sitting in my room at 3 AM a year ago wondering whether it was worth it and now I do my lessons more routinely than I eat. You’ll have moments where you feel frustrated because you miss the same word for what feels like a thousand times, but just keep going! The only cure for struggling with Japanese is more struggling. It’s a fun process and it will truly change you once you’re done. A great confidence booster too!

I’m excited I got some lvl 1 radicals to master level. Happily moving along. May wait till December to level up to 4 :wink:
Good luck, Joshument.

Keep it up! It’s always good to level up!!

Yes! You can make it! Good luck. :blush:

Wow that was fast! You accelerated 7 levels. I just leveled up 2 levels since the same date. Haha. :sweat_smile:

Since I mastered wanikani system, I managed to level up every friday. Haha
But I’m just pushing this hard because I want to take N2 next july and N1 in dec 2020, and, since I’ve studied a little of japanese before, I knew most of the kanji from level 1 to 10 and about 1/4 of kanji from level 11 to 18, so I wanted to pass through them faster.

I think I must slow down a little bit from now on. Haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.