How'd you get your sect name?

:musical_note: I’m too secty for my name, too secty for my name, so secty it hurts… :musical_note:

9 Likes

@AnimeCanuck I’m glad it made you giggle :blush: someone found this as funny as I did mission accomplished
I had to watch Edward Scissorhands after I wrote this……I don’t really know why (think it might be the old Winona) image for reference

@plantron I now have this playing in my head and I love it!

1 Like

4 Likes

Just plain old “Dying Wish” is synonym with asking about a sect name…

2 Likes

No, no, it’s an ACTUAL RULE.

Go read the rules again.

If you break it, bad things will happen.

(Although, does Discourse have the equivalent of a lower case “turtle”???)

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome to the WaniKani Community:

I’m gonna tell Viet on you.

4 Likes

It’d be pretty sweet if you wrote up a Bible of Koichi and then they sold it in the Tofugu store.

cough @koichi

2 Likes

So, it’d be The Gospel of SpicyDragon? The life of Koichi, as recorded by his faithful disciple and chronicler. I’ll need to include you as an Apostle of Koichi though.

1 Like

What is my title as a true believer? Since I’ve been bestowed a blessing and honor by the mighty Crabigator.

You too are one of the Apostles of Koichi. His chosen few. Those who have stood by him in times of turmoil (or entertainment) and have been rewarded accordingly.

I remember the old days… I slightly miss them.

1 Like

Woah what is a sect name? Is it like a guild?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok so technically I didn’t actually ask for a name guys I was just telling a story that came to me maybe it was even sent to me in my mind by the great one himself…… who knows :blush:

@EveNi Hahahahahaha yes YES !!!

Well, I’d say yo do deserve one of the things this tread is about for your story. But hey, who am I to predict the will of the Mighty Crabigator?

But I feel your pain. Gee, nearly a year in the forums and still haven’t got that thing that shall not be named.

2 Likes

Actually you’re not supposed to talk about “this” at all.

2 Likes

I’d be honored to be recognized as an Apostle of Koichi! :relaxed:

I’ll do my best to spread His word.

1 Like

Thanks I thought it was a good story to :slight_smile: I’m sure one day you will get something u never asked for and we shall dance the of joy

1 Like

While we’re talking about stuff we’re not supposed to. Anyone hear about the fight club?

5 Likes

I hear they have turdles with lower-case Ts

5 Likes