The WaniKani Sale officially arrives tomorrow. Technically, though, the sale is up right now.
To convert more people to Crabigatorism We’re trying out some sale landing page(s) for the first time this year. There are a couple small moving parts, so I was hoping to get some last minute live testing in today. If you were already planning to join the church of crabigatorism get a WaniKani Lifetime account (or even if you weren’t), could you test out some of the pages? Here’s some things to look for / try:
- Does the page work / look okay in whatever browser you’re using?
- If you’re logged in and have an active monthly or annual subscription, does it show the prorated price? As in, you should get an estimate that’s less than the standard sale price of $199.
- Note: If you paid via Paypal you won’t see the prorated price, though, and will need to email in (email@example.com) to upgrade with proration applied.
- If you go through with upgrading (warning: it’s real and will charge your account, so don’t do it unless you actually want to upgrade), does it work? Did you get charged and are you Lifetime now?
- Let me know if you find any spelling / grammar errors too
Here are a few of the sale page variations you can try.
- Variation 1
- Variation 2
- Variation 3
- Variation 4 - this variation has a button to sign up, not your subscription page.
Thanks so much in advance for your help and reports! Feel free to leave them here, in this topic. Your reward will be everlasting peace and happiness on Planet Kanji, or whatever.