Google translate VS DeepL

you sound like straight Yoda and that’s precisely what I’m hoping for. I want to be able to break down a sentence, understand each part, and apply it to other “example sentences” I can create myself utilizing some form of machine translation or auto-fillin to help guide me. If I was explaining the translation to someone…sure… but I want my little pretty head to Yoda the heck out of it so I can drill it and drill it, so it will start making sense, the same way multiple encounters in real life can actually help you remember a grammar point organically.

ie:
緒:しょ together (*when I learned this with wanikani it had zero context other than the mnemonic)
一緒に+verb= let’s do ____ together!
hmmm…
一緒に行こう
一緒に頑張ろう
ご飯一緒に食べるべ
今度はさ一緒作るべ

so there’s just this…natural progression of usage that only came from “hearing” these phrases in multiple episodes of the Japanese TV Show Eraser, based on the 漫画とアニメ, 僕だけがいない街。

but if I could just type in…
一緒に

and get a list of example sentences that don’t suck… (Google gave me only one of those… 一緒に頑張ろう) that would be freaking stellar.

No sooner did I post this…did I find this other post on an app called yomichan? is that a thing? here’s the thread.