Flair (level icon) disappeared again!

Am I alone?

9 Likes

Nope, they’re gone again. Now I can pretend I’m level 60 again :grin:

16 Likes

レベル60おめでとう!

12 Likes

I think this might be as a result of the mods trying to fix the option in the settings. I reported as much on the other thread:

JenK replied:

4 Likes

Oh thanks, I tried to find that thread without success, I wasn’t using the correct keywords.

3 Likes

I thought I had hallucinated the last time

3 Likes

Maybe you did

2 Likes

the nerve of some people

4 Likes

You’ve yet to see the stuff I pull off at the POLLs :rofl:

1 Like

I went to the polls once and saw almost no polls.

4 Likes

Yes, most of the time is chill talk
We do have POLLs occasionally, but only when they’re needed to solve urgent problems, such as how to correctly write the word banana, or if chocolate is better than poison

3 Likes

Looks like Discourse patched up a “bug” we have been making use of to display flairs.

Bug in question: Visible flair for "invisible" groups: is that on purpose? - ux - Discourse Meta

We are going to have an internal discussion about this to review what our options are.

18 Likes

When a bug stays long enough some users uses it as a feature, it is a dread every dev have to face one day…

15 Likes

Hey guess what. Flairs are back!

Haha true enough. Funny thing is, Discourse reverted the changes since the “bug” was a feature used by many users. Now the “bug” is an official feature :expressionless: :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

My favorite part of software engineering: “It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!” :grin:

10 Likes

I was level 60 once

Good timer

(I post to see what is my flair)

1 Like

:bug: Friendly neighborhood buggie :bug:

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.