Missing Level Badges?

Hi there, this is just a support thread querying the missing level badges some of us on the POLLs thread have picked up on.

@Mods could you guys possibly look into this for us? Many thanks!

For any non-moderators on here, have you been experiencing the same issue?

16 Likes

Yes mods we need help

This is WK users looking for their levels these days

9 Likes

Finally, no classes on this capitalistic website!

39 Likes

Yep, same issue. Everything other than that works fine.

2 Likes

Now if only I could get one of these MacDurtver thingies

5 Likes

Youā€™re not meant to ask! Thatā€™s equivalent to saying ā€˜Voldemortā€™ aloud! :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Eaten by the mighty mighty crabigator. :crabigator: :crab: :crocodile:

4 Likes

I think that one was a timed event though, Iā€™m not sure but I think people who werenā€™t already here at a certain date wonā€™t get it, so there are still classes, rip @latepopetato

4 Likes

I was wondering if this was intentional.
Iā€™m still wondering tbh.

4 Likes

But where will my bragging rights for level sixty come from? When I eventually do reach it that is. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

430189_2(UpPhoto)(noise_scale)(Level0)(x2.000000)
Shhh, donā€™t tell Riot.

2 Likes

Shh no one can tell right now
Pretend youā€™re already there

5 Likes

Oh huh, interestingā€¦wonder what happened! Iā€™ll look into this, thanks!

14 Likes

not all of them are missingā€¦one special person has ā€œpurple level 60 circleā€ @seanblue

:wink:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like Discourse made some changes which broke our CSS customization. Weā€™ll look into it.

28 Likes

Obligatory xkcd

33 Likes

Looks like Discourse introduced a bug, which dropped the flairs. They have a fix on the way. Weā€™ll have to wait until they update our board with the fix.

15 Likes

Can I trouble someone who has an old screenshot of the boards, specifically showing the level badges?

I am trying to illustrate the issue with Discourse, but I unfortunately donā€™t have any screenshots of the board before the badges broke.

2 Likes

Remarkably, nor do I. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll ask around.