Durtle page on the Tofugu store now has a password, what are they planning?

*laffs too much

2 Likes

20 Likes

I don’t know, maybe they just liked my profile picture.

7 Likes

i nearly suggested that as well actually
great cats think alike :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t have any e-mail either, but I’m in no way shape or form a regular, and I already own all the study materials from Tofugu and got lifetime last year, so I haven’t purchased anything recently… the FOMO is nuts y’all :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Quick question to people in the know. The previous ARG is the " Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!" thing? Because if so… My brain hurt just reading through that thread, I’m gonna let all you smarter folk figure this thing out. Will be reading along though, seems incredibly interesting. Just not my forte. Best of luck to you all!

3 Likes

i got the email :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m a regular

but wasn’t @KyokaJiro polling all of us if we had those things from the sale… that’s my guess anyway lmao
the email says a super kind community member wants to give you a holiday gift so…

10 Likes

That was the first. The previous one was the Church of Crabigatorism one, but that happened entirely behind closed doors, so I’ve got no idea what it entailed. You had to send a snail-mail letter to get in, so I basically just went “meh”.

4 Likes

i added you to ze list… and made it a wiki

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply! Snail mail, huh. Sounds like these get quite convoluted sometimes… Oh well, will make for something interesting to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

The password is “Crabigator!!”

5 Likes

I was hoping the password would be SQ0747142, but that’s not it. Nor does come up in the store search results anywhere.

5 Likes

I highly doubt a community member could grant us a password to a hidden part of the store with a special item marked down from $999 to $0. Unless @KyokaJiro secretly works for Koichi? :grin: It’s probably just based on activity.

2 Likes

y you’re the password!?

5 Likes
  • that’s it
  • maybe not
0 voters
2 Likes

I’m tempted to type the password I received here, but that’s probably a bad idea…

2 Likes

the password is already on the sales page!

3 Likes

i would think that the $999 thing is a joke, but that’s just me i guess
they might have asked if there’s a way to send some of their POLLfam members a gift for the holidays, hence the poll

and the activity thing- i’m brand new to the community, so why would i get one but other, older members of the community wouldn’t?
and the email specifically said a community user is sending you a gift :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

It… it is? What have I missed?

4 Likes

?? no its not?? where?
the password i got isn’t anywhere but in the email

4 Likes