WaniKani free gift?

Did anyone else receive an offer for a “WaniKani-related present” after they completed the first three levels? I’m just curious how long the gift takes to be mailed :slight_smile:

New People Questions! ~~~<3 [Lost?! Confused?! We're here to help!]

No :frowning:

The crabigator must be displeased with me. To be fair, I did ignore wanikani for like, 3 years…

It’s supposed to be sent to my e-mail right? I never got mine either :pensive:

I was wondering if it had something to do with me still being a freemium user or not.

This question has been asked before.

You’ll receive a postcard with a message and a sticker or something. I’m waiting for it too. :slight_smile:

Just got mine the other day! It did take a little while - about 10 days for them to respond to the email I sent with my address, and about a week to get here. I was really glad they were willing to mail overseas~

Here I thought it was some kind of scam so I just ignored it. :slight_smile:

This is the first I’ve heard of this??

Nope never got offered one, appears it’s kind of random on who gets it or not

I received the offer too, sent my address and everything, so far about three weeks have passed and nothing yet but perhaps soon =0

As far as I am concerned, I got a reply only one day after I sent my address. That was last week, still waiting for the package. I’m in France, though, so I didn’t expect a 24-hour delivery. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want a free gift too :frowning:

Nope never got nowt.

I want one too. :frowning: I joined before the tradition started.

I’ve received the gift, it took about less than a month which is surprisingly fast because I live in Southeast Asia.

Aw, no free gifts for us long-time subscribers? Boo!

I know right! It must have started way after we joined.

@koichi When did this become a thing? :thinking:

I sent my address long ago and haven’t received the gift yet :frowning:

Email them at hello@wanikani.com if you never got it since they started it after a lot of us joined. They’ll need your address to ship it to you.

If you started this March then it was happening at that time. Maybe it messed up or you missed the email.