Durtle page on the Tofugu store now has a password, what are they planning?

Likewise, I’ve not purchased anything, so I find that unlikely to be related, if not entirely impossible.

1 Like

I’ve bought a bit of items from the store this year but no luck there. I’m guessing it is related to who has been active.

1 Like

I have purchased something recently and haven’t gotten anything, I don’t think this would be behind a paywall

2 Likes

Oh well. At least I’ll have my stickers to console me.

5 Likes

Can’t just be regulars. I’ve been a regular for five years, and Tofugu had never sent me any love.

5 Likes

No e-mail here. Humbug.

It’s eGoooott. Capital G.

11 Likes

i’ll tell you what we have in common: we’re all active POLLsters!

11 Likes

I don’t think that I am even on the top poster lists any more …

3 Likes

I got the email. I’m not a regular, and I’m not exactly the most active person on the forums. 90% of what I post is in the Poll thread. I did purchase something recently, though.

9 Likes

the plot thickens…

for sure the people so far post regularly in the POLL thread because i know you all!

6 Likes

well, now, there I am down at the bottom.
Maybe POLLing (and crime) does pay off. :hmm:

6 Likes

*laffs too much

2 Likes

20 Likes

I don’t know, maybe they just liked my profile picture.

7 Likes

i nearly suggested that as well actually
great cats think alike :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t have any e-mail either, but I’m in no way shape or form a regular, and I already own all the study materials from Tofugu and got lifetime last year, so I haven’t purchased anything recently… the FOMO is nuts y’all :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Quick question to people in the know. The previous ARG is the " Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!" thing? Because if so… My brain hurt just reading through that thread, I’m gonna let all you smarter folk figure this thing out. Will be reading along though, seems incredibly interesting. Just not my forte. Best of luck to you all!

3 Likes

i got the email :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m a regular

but wasn’t @KyokaJiro polling all of us if we had those things from the sale… that’s my guess anyway lmao
the email says a super kind community member wants to give you a holiday gift so…

10 Likes

That was the first. The previous one was the Church of Crabigatorism one, but that happened entirely behind closed doors, so I’ve got no idea what it entailed. You had to send a snail-mail letter to get in, so I basically just went “meh”.

4 Likes

i added you to ze list… and made it a wiki

3 Likes