DanMachi Volume 2 Week 4

DanMachi Home Thread

Start Date: June 21
Week 4 Reading: Page 98 until the end of Page 128 (30 Pages)
Last Section: 自分との相思相愛など勘違いはなはだしかった。
Word List: FloFlo
Previous Week: Week 3
Next Week: TBA

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
  • I am reading along
  • I already read this part
  • I am not participating

0 voters

1 Like

Um i havent had the time to start this section until tonight (usa) and tomorrow because i got a new overtime job, im kinda overwhelmed with work atm but ill try to catch up tomorrow and discuss stuff, sorry!

3 Likes

So… hm… hi! Is everything okay?

Fun fact, I grabbed volume 12 today, and the cover is very similar to that one. Except リリ has even more “battle damages” on her clothes…

3 Likes

Hi im fine haha… Really sorry but I have barely had any chance to breathe past few weeks, I just cant keep up at all with my new schedule… If someone else would continue that would be great but I cant continue at this pace unfortunately.

I have all the volumes but I havent had a look at all the covers, I guess theyre trying to appeal to a younger audience? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I don’t really need the threads myself, I just want to talk about books. Maybe put the club in hiatus until @Belerith gets here or until your schedule calms down? :thinking:

5 Likes