DanMachi Volume 2 Week 3

DanMachi Home Thread

Start Date: June 14
Week 3 Reading: Page 67 until the end of Page 97 (30 Pages)
Last Section: 人ごみの足の間を次々と縫い、大通りを大混乱に陥れるその光景に汗を流しながら、
ベルは裏道の前に一人近寄った。
Word List: FloFlo
Previous Week: Week 2
Next Week: Week 4

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
  • I am reading along
  • I already read this part
  • I am not participating

0 voters

2 Likes

It felt a bit weird that he didn’t even…say, put his fingers on the knife handle even once after the knife got stolen until it was pointed out to him, considering he was just described as doing that right before it got stolen(at least if I remember correctly) and he should have noticed how it was missing if he did that again. But weirdly plot-convenient behaviour aside, that stopping point makes for a very good cliffhanger :eyes: I wonder what will happen next week :eyes:

3 Likes

I remember thinking exactly the same thing. Surely you have to rest your hand on your belt at some point or whatnot.

2 Likes

While I knew what was going to happen earlier, I like how the author is adding hints of her intentions throughout this section, like when リリ was looking with jealousy at ベル when he was talking about
ヘステェア, but he is just too trusting in people.

2 Likes

Week 4 is up :open_book:

2 Likes