Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

@Belthazar Yep, I noticed them on the back of the volume 4 cover, which is why I was thinking about it.

@Kyasurin @Naphthalene I’ll mention it if I remember, but it’s not really anything amazing. Just something I happened to remember vaguely from the anime.

3 Likes

Well, we are one step closer to knowing what you just said.

2 Likes

Welp, that’s it, the discussion thread for chapter 2 just closed.

Should we ask our new friend @JenK to reopen it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, since chapter 1 is open forever, we can wait and see if someone posts there.
If so, it would make sense to reopen chapter 2 (and subsequent chapters).

3 Likes

If people are interested in the earlier chapter threads, sure I can re-open them. Looks like Ch.3 & 4 are still open for the time being. Let me know what you guys prefer :durtle_megane:

5 Likes

Hey, thanks! (And welcome, I don’t think I said that in the dolphin thread;))
We were reading one chapter per week, so threads should be domino-ing down at the same rate.
I think the current situation is fine, though. The first chapter and home threads being open, people can still signal their interest. If that happens, reopening threads would be nice :slight_smile: In the meantime, though, let’s just wait and see.

4 Likes

New chapter is up!

5 Likes

We actually decided to keep all Reading sub-forum threads open forever from now on so we will be unlocking all the ones that have already closed soon!

12 Likes

Thanks! I think that might only affect new topics though. This topic still says that it’ll close after a year, so I think they’ll all have to be updated to use the new rule.

Oh good point about the ones that are still open. Updated!

3 Likes

I’ve already started removing the timers manually from the old ones.

EDIT: Aaaaaand done. Because there are a lot of threads, I only focused on killing the timers for the book club discussion threads, but I should have gotten just about all of them.

13 Likes

@JenK @CyrusS wow, thank you so much!
:tada: :tada:

3 Likes

The dreaded phone thread upload!
Everything is probably broken! (In the Haruhi thread as well) Let me know.

2 Likes

Looks fine to me!

1 Like

So, uh, I read the chapter instead of putting up the thread. :sweat_smile:
I’ll do that tomorrow instead :sweat_smile: sorry for the wait.
As a teaser, I want to say that this chapter includes my favorite N1 grammar point. でっかいナイスです! Can you spot it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is this it?

1 Like

:rofl: no.
It’s just that the chapter features Alice.

2 Likes

And why on Earth is でっかいナイス not your favourite N1 grammar point? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Preeeeetty sure it’s not in my N1 grammar book.

1 Like