Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

I would quite happily push “like” another 41 times if I had the option :joy:well at least one of us is amused!

4 Likes

Any Anki wizards know how to import the vocab sheet into a deck … or should I just get plugging away at entering it all myself? lol (I’d be happy to do that if necessary).

Apologies if this has been asked … searched and didn’t find anything.

I think @Radish8 already created a deck on Kitsun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m already pretty invested in anki but it ended up being really simple to import a spreadsheet into a deck … good to know!

1 Like

I’m guessing you just export as csv and import that?

1 Like

Exactly. Super easy, just not something I’d ever done before and I’m no Anki expert so I didn’t know it was a thing you could do until I tried. :sweat_smile: All of my decks and cards are self-made.

Glad to know it’s so simple to do. I’m working on a Made in Abyss vocab spreadsheet and I’m happy it’ll take me two seconds to make a deck out of …

1 Like

Guess we are reading further anyway.

4 Likes

Every week the upload is coming a tiny bit earlier.

1 Like

Now I’m behind by another chapter. :sweat_smile:
I’ll be caught up this week for sure though.

3 Likes

I’m assuming so, considering you are so close now!

@Belthazar Which chapter is it (future chapter for those avoiding spoilers) where Akari and the others have to work with other Undine? I don’t remember much from the anime so I’m not explaining it that well, but if anyone knows it’s you!

1 Like

The traghetto chapter? That’s just Akari, though. Unless you had something else in mind?

If that is the one you were thinking of, that’s Navigation 58… I think.

2 Likes

Dang it’s annoying wondering whether or not to click on blurred out text!

1 Like

Rule of thumb is: when in doubt, don’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s probably it. As I said, I don’t remember the anime that well. Thanks!

I was planning to make this observation once we’d actually reached that chapter, but: I noticed Anzu from that chapter - or at least some kind of proto-Anzu - appeared as one of Alice’s fellow Pairs in Navigation 43 (page 76 of the current volume). She was also one of the girls who found Maa-kun in Alice’s wardrobe in Navigation 39 (volume 4). I’m fairly sure I saw Ayumi in one of the Himeya chapters, but I couldn’t say which one (and possibly it was just the anime version of it). All three of them are on the back cover of volume 4, either way.

1 Like

Which chapter, by the way? Just so that’s I know when to come back and check?

2 Likes

As I have no plans to read any of either of yours or Sean’s comments here, please do add them into the relevant thread when we get to it (assuming you want anyone else to read them…)

2 Likes

58, but I’m still planning to add my comment to the actual thread anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just added the comment here because I slightly suspect it’s the reason @seanblue brought it up. Not completely sure, though.

1 Like

Wow it’s going to take a while. Well, a volume and a half.