Any Other Lifetime Subscriptions Worth Buying During Holiday Sales?

Made the jump and got WK lifetime, thinking of also getting bunpro. Wondering if anyone has any others that they have found to be really useful and worth getting?

4 Likes

A bundle of all lingo deer and lingo deer+ languages is currently $100 if you buy through their site. Full price is normally like $300 for both although the base lingo deer without + has gone on sale for $100 pretty often it seems.

Can’t speak for how good it is myself but the general consensus seems to be that it’s leagues better than Duolingo Japanese and their Korean and Chinese program are even better. From what I’ve read people who use it recommend it as a resource for grammar when starting out or using it as a supplement to something else like genki though it might not be worth it if you only want to learn Japanese.

They’ve stated their discontinuing the lifetime membership in a couple months so I’m very close to pulling the trigger on it personally as this is probably the best deal it will ever get.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll check it out again. I tried out lingodeer when I was first starting Japanese but didn’t get very far. It may be worth going back and checking it out as a supplement.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.