Bunpro Lifetime

Anyone getting the lifetime subscription for bunpro?

1 Like

If I could afford it I would, I’ll probably just get a year for now.

1 Like

I’m itching to buy it, but last year I bought WK lifetime, I’m addicted to Japanese.

7 Likes

I was kind of hoping for more updates before going lifetime, especially since they added on more time before going to their paid-only model. I’ll probably do it anyway, since I do use it multiple times a day and have found it extremely useful!

1 Like

Already got it

1 Like

Just got mine! B)

I’ve been using bunpro since January and I’m a lot more confident with my basic Japanese grammar now. I wish bunpro had been around when I first started studying Japanese!

4 Likes

I’m paid up.

1 Like

I picked it up. They have added a lot of content from when I first started and it is really helpful with grammar. Considering it is cheap right now is why I picked up lifetime.

1 Like

I was probably the first to grab it, as I got it just as they fixed a technical problem when it launched :wink:

1 Like

Bought it this morning. Discounted at 90$ it’s quite worthwhile, I’m pretty sure to use it for years to come.

1 Like

Probably getting it next month !

1 Like

I got it a few days ago. I think it’s an amazing deal right now

1 Like

Yup, I’m a lifer. Got a further $20 “discount” since I donated earlier, and $70 is about the cost of one of those cool new videogames. This has more value to me for sure.

I realize while using it how many of the grammar points so far (N4) I kind of know, just never formally studied. A lot of exposure from reading stuff counts for something I guess.

2 Likes

actually i still don’t get why this is worth paying for?
Is it more because u guys think the way the grammer is ordered and categorized is useful?
Or is it for the SRS? Or the self study portion (which i never used before).

1 Like

Why is wanikani worth paying for?

Your answer to that is probably similiar to other peoples answers for bunpro. It’s nice having everything in one place ordered for you in an easy to use site. Having the resource always there ordered by N levels is great.

3 Likes

I am getting it as soon as i get paid :slight_smile: love bunpro! think it is really reasonable for how much work they have put in too.

3 Likes

Gonna buy that after exams. I have no time for anything related with Japanese except wanikani at the moment.

1 Like

I just bought it, 90$ isn’t that much money. I haven’t used it much though, but I can already see how usefull it is.

I am thinking about buying a lifetime membership here on wanikani to, but I think I will wait until new year when my subscription runs out. Maybe there will be a discount on lifetime memberships again.

2 Likes

Do you need to be at a certain level of kanji proficiency before using Bunpro or is it for beginners from the off?

The sooner you start learning grammar the better,

and Bunpro starts u off easy enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like