チーズスイートホーム: Vol 9 Discussion (Chapters 147-164)

Ch162

From the way he went to sleep, he was clearly under a spell, so off course he wouldn’t wake up! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also, “movie magic” (Or “manga magic” in this case :wink: )

1 Like

I just read all the remaining volumes of Chi, and whaou! But won’t say anything here, I don’t want to spoil :wink:

Ch149

Kochi is so cute when waiting her (and thinking about her!). Their characters are so different and yet they like each other a lot!

Ch153

Yeah, they will finally meet… or not :slightly_frowning_face:
Chi’s Mama!!! Will Kochi understand who she is?

Ch155

Now Chi understands what is it to wait a looong time, like Kochi did. It was funny to see her struggling between the two sides (I’m bored/I made a promise).

Ch156

When Chi’s Mama is meowing before entering her home to call Chi, I almost cried!
Kochi really wants to meet Chi to go to her house (against his pride?).

Ch157

Yeahhhh :grinning:

LastChapters

It was nice to see Chi being in Kochi’s (free) life, and then Kochi being in Chi’s (easy) life in her おうち. I hope they will adopt Kochi because it will be nice for him to have a home too.

2 Likes
Ch149

What? How can you say that? Of course he doesn’t like her! B-baka :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch156

Yeah, it’s so sad :crying_cat_face:

Looking again at the chapters to remember the context of your comments made me want to read everything again. Yet another thing to do x) (I am about 3 weeks late on Death Note and I wont even talk about other books…)

2 Likes

I have read the manga Death Note in French, I can only imagine the hard work to read it in Japanese! More more difficult than Chi :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Ganbatte!

To be honest, it’s not that hard (at least not the first half of chapter one) but I don’t feel like reading it ATM :confused: I even have a hard time reading in English (and I also have a pile of books in French waiting for me… I don’t think I’ll be reading them anytime soon)
I need a long break from work >_< like a week doing nothing and then another one to read :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like