チーズスイートホーム: Vol 11 Discussion (Chapters 183-200)

Yeah, I expected as much ^^

A few weeks ago, on my way home from work, someone was trying to take a picture of a snake without coming too close because they were afraid. The snake was already dead… (probably ran over but I didn’t stop to look as I was late for my reviews :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Meow, I just realized this probably should be 198-200…

1 Like

Indeed. It’s nyao fixed here and in the book club’s thread, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like
Ch192

Putting チー on your head wasn’t a good idea, little ヨウヘイ ^^
Also, am I the only one finding strange that チー is simply curious and did not recognize the fish as food that she should confiscate for herself? (through smell at least)
Happy チー is happy :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch193

p86 => that was a flag, wasn’t it?
Yup, it was a flag…
Did he just say “Bonjour”? xD
The mom is here!!!
Poor mommy :crying_cat_face:

Ch194

So, he did say “Bonjour”
What will they do? I want to read mooooore! T_T

2 Likes

I thought I was way behind again! (been so busy lately)
Just to find you only just posted less than an hour ago! <3

Ch 192

I wouldn’t eat any of that food myself =P
I’m a picky eater, so nothing in that dish is on my edible list :wink:
Looks fun to have such a picnic in the garden though!

Ch193

So nice of Chi to share her food
Flag?
Poor mommy indeed :frowning:

Ch194

Bonjour indeed.
I was supposed to bring my cats when I went to England to study for two years, but ended up leaving them behind cause it was simply too expensive to bring them.

2 Likes
Ch192

Not even the salmon? Raw with rice and soy sauce = :orange_heart:

Ch193

She cares about the little コッチ :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch194

Also, in this case, that would mean leaving behind コッチ, the black one and the mom (even though they don’t know it yet)

2 Likes
Ch192

I love smoked salmon, but not cooked or fried.

Just on white bread and no veggies ( best with scrambled egg and mayo )

2 Likes

Damn, looks good… I ate an hour ago and I’m hungry again now, thanks :<

1 Like
Ch195

Noooo! She was about to remember! Bad human! è_é
Will they all do this? Is this a conspiracy? :face_with_monocle:
It’s like when コッチ interrupted her thoughts each time she was about to realize that her siblings were… well… her siblings ^^
Oh! she remembers! Flashback time :popcorn:

Ch196

Or not :confused:
Poor cat mommy :crying_cat_face:
It seems to me that the siblings don’t remember they had a(nother?) sister.

Ch197

She doesn’t look happy about her children playing with コッチ
I was about to say “so, all the adults know about チー being their sister” but it’s the one that wanted to reunite the family way back in vol 5 ^^’
Oops, ヨウヘイ saw the poster!
[kanji しています] xD Who never did that? :stuck_out_tongue:
Raaaah! I want to know what he will do!

2 Likes

That vol. 11 ending

One volume left!

2 Likes
Ch195

It’s just like when we try to remember a dream. It is there, just at the verge of remembering, but any little distraction will make you lose it and not get it back

Ch196

The siblings, being as young as Chi, probably forgot simply cause they were so young.
That empty spot, I feel it, I feel it so badly! D=

Ch197

I’ve never done that :innocent: :crazy_face: :rofl:
First book club I joined was WAY over my head! It was the first official book club, now known as the Advanced one :rofl:
That was… interesting… Just reading on and ignoring what I couldn’t read, I still got surprisingly much considering how hard a book and how little I knew at the time. I only barely got the gist (if that), but still, I don’t think I could read that book today even :rofl: It’s been years!

2 Likes

unless we also read the Adventures ones (Think there’s 4 or something) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok… I’m not late, there still are a few hours before “next week” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch198

The father seems to suddenly remember that’s it’s his wife birthday… he’ll get in trouble between chapters :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch199

Poor ヨウヘイ, doing his best for his mom only for the cat to ruin his efforts :crying_cat_face:

Ch200

The cat is out of the bad :stuck_out_tongue:
There she goes again, denying being a cat u_u’ I thought we moved past that :confused:
And now for the mind blowing :3

That ending, indeed… good thing I won’t have to wait long to start volume 12! ^^

@Abstormal new pic spotted \o/

Should I post something on the main thread about the Adventures books? It would give a little time for anyone who wants to join us but I’m not sure there will be anyone else ^^’

2 Likes

will look at chapters after reading

Can always post on the main thread for good measure. Don’t think anyone will join, but we never know if someone spots it and has the books and decides to join =)
I think they might be a bit less cohesive story, so anyone should technically be able to join in without having read the previous (might be story spoilers, but not sure. Been a while since I read the first one, and seemed more “stand alone strips” type style)

2 Likes

So, I am late now :frowning:

Volume 12 thread

For some reason, I can’t add the link in the first post now :confused: Discourse says that I can’t edit a poll after the first 5 minutes even though I didn’t not touch the poll part of the post…

2 Likes
Ch198

So it wasn’t just me =P
It felt very sudden, as if he just remembered :rofl:
Oh those thingys he is making we always made for Christmas! <3

Ch199

Propper siblings and sibling rivalry =P

Ch200

Wow, 200!

Still in denial! =P
But she is starting to remember.
Good thing I don’t have to wait, I’ll try get the next ones tomorrow, and by then I can probably to the next ones the day after :rofl:

2 Likes

You should read all six at once, there is a big cliffhanger at the end of this week chapters… I’m dying inside, waiting for tomorrow :<
Or maybe there will also be a cliffhanger at the end of next week chapters… :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s the last one, sin’t it?
So probably has several =P

2 Likes

The last book, yes. But that would be weird if each cliffhanger was every 3 chapters, as if only for us xD

2 Likes

Just our luck :rofl:

2 Likes