【Lv1-5 w/ Template】Did you buy anything for ブラックフライデーのセール?

いいですね!あたらしいスマートフォンは何色ですか?

それはいいアイディア!!

ワイヤレスヘッドフォンをかいますか?

いいですね!セーターは何色ですか?

ニャオ〜

Sims4ってなんですか?
The sentence is grammatically correct. I want to write a full sentence according to your explanation…but…but…I don’t know many game terms (T__T) what is expansion and a game pack? Is The Sims4 a game? Is Realm of Magic and City Living is a game inside Sims4??? あああああ、むずかしい!

あらう??

おおー!いいね。何色?

わかい。わたしもわかくなりたい!

2 Likes

いえいえ、おやくにたてず、ごめんね。

がんばります!

ごめん。買うって言うつもりでした

I wanted to say shopping but probably googled the wrong word

なるほど!ジョークなのかとおもった\(^o^)/

The Sims 4 is a game for PC or console. City Living is an expansion pack, which adds a bunch of new content to the base game. Expansion pack is a fairly common game term, but I don’t know the word for it. Game packs are pretty unique to The Sims 4, they’re kind of like mini-expansions, they add one new feature and a few items. I’m not even sure if there would be a word for it.

1 Like

Expansion pack is sort of like DLC (downloadable content) which is added to the main game. Extra content, if you like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. You could easily call both kinds of packs DLC. I hadn’t thought of that, but it would be accurate.

2 Likes

ああ、いいですね!私もまた日本に行きたい。

And, I don’t know how to say it, but in the game Okami, you play as the goddess Amaterasu in the form of a white wolf to save the world. It’s set in old Japan c:

1 Like

すごい!That sounds interesting.

1 Like

五年くらい私に会社のパソコンを使つかわせているけど、今回は自分のパソコンが必要ひつようだと思います。

だから、昨日きのうはセールが見たとき、少しだけディスカウントがあるのにあたらしいパソコンをいました。

大抵ワイヤレスヘッドフォンを使いません。

ヘッドホンは(くろ)いです。
マイクも(くろ)いです。

Maybe I could say:
2つは黒いです。
or
2つを黒いです。

このマイクとヘッドホンで英語(えいご)勉強(べんきょう)します。I will use this mic and headphones to study English.
未来、日本語も勉強(べんきょう)します。I will study Japanese as well in the future (using the headphones/mic)

Those last two sentences are probably not correct at all… :sweat_smile:

カイロがエルゴノミクスですから夜はモターサイクルでゴミを捨てる時にジャケットの中にもミットの中にもカイロを使いたい。コタツがエルゴノミクスではありませんから必要がないと思います。しかし、カイロもコタツも見たことがありません。

Ohhh thank you so much for explaining all this to me. I feel like I became smarter :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh thank you for your input!

:wink:

おしえてくれてありがとう。そのゲーム、おもしろそう!

ねー!

やったね!

1 Like

そっか〜\(^o^)/コードの方がおとがきれい?

あんまりまちがいなかったよ!じしんをもって\(^o^)/

そうなんだ!Oshinさんはネコだからてっきりコタツがすきなのかとおもってたよw

2 Likes

はい!(あたら)しいヘッドフォンを()いました。ワイヤーレス(wireless) だから便利(べんり)だけど、(しゅう)数回(すうかい)充電(じゅうでん)しないといけないから、不便(ふべん)なところもあります。

1 Like

いいですね。たしかにじゅうでんはたいへんそう。そのフリガナのふり方おもしろいね!

1 Like

わ私のウーマンの家の中にもう暑いですから、コタツがほしくないです。しかし、夜は外でモターサイクルを乗りながら、寒いです。私の森の中で猫はモターサイクルを乗れますよ。

ネコがうんてんするの?

1 Like

私は ブラックフライデーのセールで 何も かいませんでしたが、母のクリスマスプレゼントの買い物を 手伝いました。私のお母さんが お姉さんに 「Roots」から セーターやパジャマなどを 買ってあげました。

I didn’t buy anything for the Black Friday Sale, but I helped my mom with her Christmas present shopping. My mother bought things like a sweater and pajamas for my sister from Roots (a Canadian-brand store).