Yeah baby! First burn!

That felt good. Really good.

On another note, this past June, I traveled to Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto) for the first time for two weeks, and put myself on vacation mode. Definitely reinforced a bunch of kanji (among other amazing life experiences), but my reviews were a blood bath for a few days after returning. Most of the items on my most recent few levels, I had completely forgotten even SEEING them before. Moral: If you can squeeze in some study, even when you’re literally on vacation, try to :slight_smile:

Anyway. Getting off soap box. Back to reveling in my burning turtles.

10 Likes

Congratulations! how long did it take for you to get your first burn, what level are you now?

3 Likes

Level 18 now, I started on Dec 31st, 2017. So, with a 2 week vacation mode in there, just about 6 months.

1 Like

wow level 18 in 6 months. I was worried it would take me much longer to get that far. :slight_smile:

Fastest progress possible
Review SRS Level Total Wait Next Level
Lesson Apprentice 1 - 4h
1 Apprentice 2 4h 8h
2 Apprentice 3 12h ~1d
3 Apprentice 4 1d 11h ~2d
4 Guru 1 3d 10h ~1w
5 Guru 2 1w 3d 9h ~2w
6 Master 3w 3d 8h ~1M
7 Enlightened 7w 5d 7h ~4M
8 Burned 24w 6d 6h -
1 Like

Though keep in mind the items of the first two levels are accelerated, so it’s this rate for the first burn.

So 1412 burned at level 16 is pretty good then, I guess? :smiley:

That or I just suck at actually doing lessons. That’s probably it /swt

Congrats! I just got my first burn a few days ago and I felt that same way - super stoked and encouraged to continue. 頑張りましょう!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.