WK Review Scheduling Script?

Sorry in advance if my searching skills were insufficient, but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I was wondering if there is a way to see what time of day all your reviews will be coming up. I like to do my reviews twice a day, and get as many done as possible in one go each time. Currently I’m using the AlliCrab iOS app, which shows my upcoming reviews like this:

I’d love to be able to have this feature on my PC as well. I found WK Customizer in an old thread, which appears to be what I need but this has been deleted from the Chrome store. The New and Improved List of API and Third Party Apps doesn’t seem to have anything else that could replace it. The closest thing I’ve found is WaniKani Explorer which can show what time individual items will be coming up, but I can’t make it bundle them all into a single time frame with x reviews like in the iOS app. I have to scroll through the whole list to see when each item arrives, which is just going to get more and more cluttered as I increase my level.

If anyone knows of a PC script that could substitute the AlliCrab app scheduler, I’d love to hear about it!

Are you looking for the ultimate timeline script?

Yes, thank you Nath!

tenor