WK Customizer - Reviews Timeline, Pairing, and Sorting

1.8 is out.

• Collapsable nested quotes. This is a great little script written by pankeki, used here with permission. You can thank him for it, or find out how to use it in other browsers like Firefox if you’re into that, over on his forum thread.
  • Keeps basic track of your reading progress on forum threads. Links from the “Recent” section of the dashboard will take you straight to your last read page. I know, another feature that appears ripped off - though I actually wrote the implementation for this prior to this next one’s release. If you want even more features related to this, you can check out thenn42’s new extension.

Satoshi said…

Vaslor said…
I’ve been loving this extension for a few weeks now, It’s great. But my timeline hasn’t been showing up lately. I’ve noticed that sometimes it just takes a few seconds, but it simply hasn’t been coming up at all recently. 

Any help?
 Yeah, that happens to me too. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn’t.
If it isn’t showing up sporadically, then WK likely isn’t returning the API data. You may get rate limited if you’re using a review checker and/or find yourself refreshing the dashboard often. It takes three separate requests to fetch your radicals, kanji, and vocabulary data.

leafyq said…
I get a phantom review when using the add on with Safari. After finishing reviews, my summary page insists that I have 1 more review, although I don’t.
This is a known issue with the site, please refer to Viet’s update patch notes.