Collapse nested quotes userscript

WaniKani forums can get pretty cramped on my screen so I tried making this. Thought I’d share it in case anyone else might find it useful :slight_smile:

http://cl.ly/code/1i0R0d1F2D0z -> click “Direct link” on the top right

This is a really great tweak! Let me know if you’d be up for me including this in WK Customizer. Basically it’d be a toggle option within the extension, with your name credit next to the option box itself, and a link back here from its forum thread. Sorry to go kinda off topic here, but no pm’s of course D: Feel free to email me at kylecoburn at gmail, too.

I notice how you use me as an example…

That’s okay I am a culprit of this. It is appreciated.(the script I mean.)

kiko said... This is a really great tweak! Let me know if you'd be up for me including this in WK Customizer. Basically it'd be a toggle option within the extension, with your name credit next to the option box itself, and a link back here from its forum thread. Sorry to go kinda off topic here, but no pm's of course D: Feel free to email me at kylecoburn at gmail, too.
 Thanks! I'm totally good with that (but I'm a Firefox user ;_;)

Time said... I notice how you use me as an example...

That's okay I am a culprit of this. It is appreciated.(the script I mean.)
 <3

Nah I just went into a random thread and looked for the first huge quote pyramid. Plus it's useful sometimes to have more context around without switching pages.

Apparently it only works in Firefox not in Chrome.
Anyways, thanks. I like it. I just wish it works in Chrome, too.

Someone please share some love with the poor Chrome users.

Juichiro said... Someone please share some love with the poor Chrome users.
Lol?
EskimoJo said...
Lol?
 please 
 I'll make love with, oops, share love with fellow Chrome users.

If you use Chrome kiko’s integrated it in his WK Customizer now.

Ack I just noticed I left Firefox specific code in the userscript… meh, too lazy