Will there be a discount on the lifetime subscription this Christmas like last year?

I would like to upgrade to lifetime so I’m wondering if there will be a discount.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been confirmed in another thread by one of the mods that the lifetime discount will be happening again. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Around what time will the sale come on ? Do you guys know ?

That I don’t know precisely. Somewhere in December, at least. :slight_smile:

And because I wanted to be sure I had it right, I managed to find the post confirming it:

4 Likes

Okay, thanks Omun !!

1 Like

I did find an old topic announcing it. ^^

So that one ran from December 18th until January 8th.

4 Likes

Well, to be nitpicky, it’s been confirmed that that’s the plan and expectation, which is not a guarantee. I think it’s safe to assume it will happen, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that post from Viet that I linked, he did call it an “annual winter sale,” so that makes it feel at least a little less tentative. ^^

1 Like

Winter is coming… Some meme. Yeah.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Lifetime is a bit expensive for me, so, I will stick to the monthly plan (well, at least for now) :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Prophecy is Real! The WaniKani Lifetime Sale is Coming

Just received the email. Sale from December 18, 2019 to January 8, 2020. :+1:

6 Likes

Same, just got that email!

1 Like

I didn’t get the email! Should I be worried? :frowning:

1 Like

The sale is not administered via email or offered to select people, so no need to worry you’ll miss it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I wish they’d think of people who just can’t spend a whole month’s worth of money at once. A small sale on the yearly plan would have been amazing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.