2020 will there be a end of the year discount this time?

Like the tittle says, I’m interested in the lifetime access membership and i know sometimes there are some sweet sales… very rare, but they exist. x D Wondering if it is known whether there will be one or not this time.

1 Like

They don’t usually announce it this far in advance, so I don’t think anyone can tell you for sure. But they’ve had it for the last several years, so it’s likely.

4 Likes

There’s a line in the FAQ mentioning that there’s usually a sale in the winter, so I’d expect one! You’re still in the free levels, so just wait it out. If we get a sale, snag it. If not, well, at least you’re still learning. :wink:

I am right there with you.

WILL THERE BE A SALE?

DO I CHOOSE MONTHLY OR YEARLY UNTIL THEN?

We still have time. You more than me!

Cool cool thanks guys!

The price for the remaining time of your current subscription will get deducted from the price of the lifetime membership if you decide to get it, so you might as well buy a yearly subscription now and get the lifetime membership if / when it’s on sale

3 Likes

Thank you! I read that it would be deducted from the price, but my indecisiveness is a cruel cosmic joke to me. I need a permanent sticky note pinned to my shirt that says “Just do the thing”.

2 Likes

I’ll be your sticky note then

Just do the thing!

3 Likes

Yeah, the moment I see that price drop, I’m jumping on it. At the pace I’m going, it’ll probably take me a year and a half instead of a year to finish WaniKani, so it makes sense to get the lifetime.

Also, slightly off topic. Can anyone explain why the number next to my name is still number one, despite me being a level 2 user for about 4 days?

You can manually have it updated by signing out of the forum and logging back in. Otherwise there is a delay between your level up and when it’s shown on the forum

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.