What happened to the "ignore button" script?

I know it’s technically not supported anymore, but I think someone later updated it so it would still work, and I’ve been using it without an issue since then. Up until yesterday, because when I started my reviews today, the “ignore button” was gone. It’s especially weird, because back when the script first stopped working, the button stayed, it just wouldn’t do anything.

I’m using Firefox, btw. 

It’s still up for me (I use chrome). Funny enough, yesterday when I started my reviews, I tried using it but it wouldn’t do anything. After a while it went back to normal though.

The script largely works for me in Firefox, though I have had the occasonal issue with it where for some reason or another it has failed to appear during a review session.

Of course, this is pretty irritating since you don’t notice it’s gone until you make a stupid typo and then realise the ignore button is gone

Bit of a two-edged sword really - the ignore script is the thing that gives me the confidence to blast through my reviews at speed without double-checking my input, but of course that same confidence is my downfall for the times the script fails to pop up!

tl;dr; I’ve noticed it doesn’t work occasionally. Start a new review session and it will probably be back :slight_smile:

I just did my reviews and it worked fine for me -

using chrome on mac OSX yosemite
i had exactly 100 reviews, maybe the number affected it?

do you have other scripts installed that might interefere?

Works on Chrome…

I just used it in firefox. Weird. Perhaps someone should review the actual script to determine any possibilities for errors.

Ever since I started using it several months ago, it’s always worked fine for me. I’ve never had the button disappear during a session or have it fail to work, but recently, when I click the “ignore” button, it turns yellow and back to red, and I have to click it again for it to be ignored properly. (But this may just be due to my touchpad mouse having problems lately.) I use Chrome.

elscire said...tl;dr; I've noticed it doesn't work occasionally. Start a new review session and it will probably be back :)
 It's still gone, how weird. I haven't installed any other scripts either.

Maybe I'll try installing it again, but I forgot where I got the download for the "updated" version from, lol.
irmoony said...
elscire said...tl;dr; I've noticed it doesn't work occasionally. Start a new review session and it will probably be back :)
 It's still gone, how weird. I haven't installed any other scripts either.

Maybe I'll try installing it again, but I forgot where I got the download for the "updated" version from, lol.
 /t/WK-Override-fixed-for-Greasemonkey/7428/1 try this
ShotgunLagoon said...  /t/WK-Override-fixed-for-Greasemonkey/7428/1 try this
 Thanks! Actually, when I tried to install it, I noticed Greasemonkey had somehow turned itself off. So I turned it on and when the next review comes, I'll see if the script is working.

I was going to mention just that. It’s happened to me a few times that all my scripts just stopped working and I noticed that Greasemonkey was turned off for some reason.