Was I supposed to receive stuff from WaniKani?

Level 4 and Level 60.

1 Like

No(t yet) :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I actually got my hopes up about a lvl 60 reward which I assumed you guys were just keeping secret from me this entire time :frowning:

5 Likes

I would totally do the opposite: brag and tease everyone that I got something from reaching level 60 :joy:

2 Likes

I never got the stuff either and was too shy to e-mail. I guess it’s kind of late for me to request a welcome gift now :joy:

7 Likes

If I was you I’d do it anyways but wait until I reach lvl 60 to see their response :laughing:

1 Like

@MissMisc, did you end up doing it? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

M-maybe

0378BB09-E86F-475E-8524-109598F42E59

no o:::

7 Likes

Do it when you burn everything:>

6 Likes

I wonder what happens if you reset after burning everything, and then reach Level 3 again. :thinking:

10 Likes

Although if API v2 tracks resets… perhaps it won’t be a problem. But I love your question! Teehee! XD

Wow I never knew this either. Gimme dat sweet wk merch. I hope there’s a pin of Koichi being threatened by a gang led by Viet.

1 Like

Exam buddies!

I have 英語 and 日本語 exams tomorrow!

1 Like

The exam ended up being moved to a different day, so we’re not exam buddies anymore, we’re just buddies ( ◠‿◠ )
Also, I don’t know whether or not it’s too late to say it, but good luck!

2 Likes

C-Can I get those glimmering stickers too?

Please?
giphy
But I live on the other side of the world…

2 Likes

You don’t get the email twice :frowning: the email is also just, like, a link to one of those survey things, so it would be easy to “catch” if systems are in place.

What day? I have exams all week.

And がんばって on yours!

2 Likes

I’ve already written the mail but I haven’t sent it yet, I’m not sure about the phrasing. I feel like it may be too direct. Do you think you can help me (or anyone in general can help me)? Here it is:

I was informed through the forums that when one subscribes to WaniKani, he gets an email offering WaniKani stickers. I’ve never gotten an email such as this. I want to have the WaniKani stickers so if it’s possible, I would like to receive them.

Here is my address: (I will write my address here)

Perfect :wink: No need to overthink it.

3 Likes

Thanks for helping!

1 Like