Wanikani screenshots 📸

I should really consider getting one of those considering the number of typos I make. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2018-07-08%20(2)

Got 'em!

3 Likes

why do you think is that?

sometimes i do mistakes because of rushing… but if i stop myself and think about if the answer that first pops out in my head is ok sometimes i can avoid to make the mistake.

Also don’t rush when taking your lessons, and try to sleep well.

The first step to solve a problem after all is to be able to distinguish it.
You’ll be fine

Time to install the override script?

Almost had a heart attack before realizing the data were not up to date.
%E7%AF%84%E5%9B%B2%E3%82%92%E9%81%B8%E6%8A%9E_110

“Better” I really should have not done all my lessons at once back in the days.
Screenshot%20from%202018-07-09%2009-44-27

Edit: That went well. Failed one burn because I somehow got 促す (reading) and 足す (meaing) a few kanjis apart, didn’t pay enough attention and bam, “to urge” instead of “to add”…

“Fun” game: can you spot the fail burns (and the stuff I messed up at least once, I guess)

3 Likes

The mistakes I make when I’m doing reviews while tired

13 Likes

better to remember the difference in nuance between 心配 and 心配事, don’t you think?

Woohoo… I guess?

5 Likes

And that’s why the ‘close but no cigar’ script is so good.

First 100% after centuries.

6 Likes

I usually don’t turn off my workplace computer so when I come back to work every monday I see exactly that.

And thanks! I was actually looking for something that shows me the SRS level of all items grouped by level. I completely forgot wkstats already had that.

1 Like

Some of the mnemonics are just fantastic.

I wish I had these levels of creativity.

4 Likes

I think I reached the final boss :sunglasses:

23 Likes

This is where I’m at after a few months of exclusively reviewing because of N5 grammar study :sweat_smile: So ready for that first burn!..

4 Likes

I haven’t had any long reviews with 100% in a while but it’s close enough

6 Likes

ヒャクパ!お久しぶりだな…

5 Likes

My best session so far I think :smiley:

9 Likes

Aaaa, so close to 100%… that rendaku on 人数 still gets me every time. :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

It’s probably been close to two months since I’ve seen a 100% (when there are a substantial number of items). I’m so happy right now.

8 Likes

Thanks to wanikani, Micheal Jackson is stuck in my head now lol.

2 Likes