Wanikani screenshots 📸

SOS

I’m stucked at the same level for 79 days :cry:

10 Likes

I told myself to clean through the 500+ vocab lessons I had piled up before I progress into the last 10 levels so I wouldn’t be too overwhelmed with them all being fast levels. Finally got it done! It took… several months, but now I’m ready to tackle the reality levels!

10 Likes

6 Likes

What’s the site/extension/whatever that shows that?

good luck…!

1 Like

That is [Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

3 Likes

burned june at june

13 Likes

Burned my testicle :grin:

Only time it’s alright to do that.

14 Likes

The other day, I had a lot of reviews build up because I missed my morning review.
I like how this one turned out.

4 Likes

There was a total of 197 on that day. I’m finally getting hit with those extra THICC reviews

The other review pile consisted of 69 items (hehe)

3 Likes

I think this probably belongs here

Whoop Whoop

7 Likes

Oh boy! That’s a lot to look forward to!

9 Likes

I can already tell you, you will fail that kanji a few times. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I already did twice before I even got out of lessons. “Reach… dammit! きゅう… oh…Reach…dammit!”

1 Like

Lol, I’m impressed. I didn’t know that with enough reviews you could still achieve 100 % despite having 1 wrong.
Edit: I’m only now noticing that I’m replying to a three year old message.

2 Likes

Not more than 4 reviews per hour for the coming 3 days. :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Has this ever happened to anyone? I hit the eyeball :eye: and waited and waited… then this appeared right before the review timed out and I had to F5. I knew the reading but could not recall the meaning. The meaning of this word is not fang though. This is what I get for cheating. Is the crabigator punishing me?

2 Likes

First time 0 Apprentice since March 2018 :blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes

Had this yesterday. Hit the eyeball and waited… and waited, but wasn’t nearly as patient as you so I just continued without the information.

1 Like