Wanikani screenshots 📸

Woohoo!! Just got my first burns today, and damn it feels good :partying_face:

I was waiting anxiously for them since level 11, I guess I must be on the slow side of WK…

Speaking of slow, level 12 is my slowest level until now… guess they’re not called ‘painful’ for nothing. But I feel like if I force my pace I might burn out, so I’m just taking it easy, one lesson at a time.
I think I’ll level up soon, hopefully I’ll get faster again on the next level - may the Crabigator be with me :crabigator::muscle:

10 Likes

it feels good to be a gangster…

9 Likes

You’re doing great! Don’t worry about seeming slower compared to others. It’s not a race, and the end goal is not to just reach 60 but to actually burn everything. I also take lessons slowly which helps me to actually retain well and keep a high accuracy. 頑張ろう!

5 Likes

Oh thank you for your kind words @tibor!
I’m sure you are right and I try not to rush, but because I received a mail from WK after level 10 telling me I woud start to burn stuff soon, I couldn’t help but feel a bit pressured :sweat_smile:
Also I finaly leveled up yesterday, so I feel a bit better about myself now :upside_down_face:
Level 12 took me more than 30 days (my usual pace was around 10-15 days), but I guess I will encounter other slumps where I will just need to be patient and consistent. I hope my next burns will go well :fire:
Again, thank you for your encouragement, it’s nice to feel supported :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wish you a good journey with WK! 頑張りましょう!!

2 Likes

I’m new here. Where can I find the review timeline?

It’s the third-party script “Ultimate Timeline”. You can find a list of useful scripts here:
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Hey @Ducklingscap! You should check this thread I think :wink:

1 Like

Oh giz

3 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

13 Likes

i ended up falling off the recovery and now i need to re-recover
that backlog is really really annoying but it’s also not realistic to do new lessons when i now have 250 apprentice
i just need to be consistent for like a week and then finally get back to however many lessons i used to do a day… 15 or something

it’s been like four months since i’ve done a lesson and it hurts

3 Likes

your percentage is still pretty good though!

Finally got this batch right.

6 Likes

I’ve been using the Flaming Durtles app which doesn’t refresh the summary page, so I’ve been trying to see just how many I can do before I have to actually use the website again :joy:

Also my battery was at 42% when I took these :eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing landmark for me …

First time, probably since starting, that I have had 0 in Apprentice. The double fail on near burns has been dragging me down for a while.

14 Likes

Let’s just hope it stays that way! (Until WK decides to add new items, of course)

1 Like

This is absolutely fantastic :joy: I knew the reading was めいし, but I translated that as “business card” in my mind, which has the same reading as “noun”.

And this happened only because I learned “business card” in the last week or two, and haven’t seen “noun” in a veeery long time… :clap::clap:

10 Likes

@supersnoopy leveled up so my Leaderboard got sorted in pretty satisfying categories.

Please no one level up from now on thanks a bunch

10 Likes

Give me your credit cart number and expiration date and I’ll think about it

3 Likes

Is a simple one-time transac(a)tion also ok?

4 Likes

Hey, I’m on there! Nice!

(plan to level up within a week, though, Sorry)Though it seems that won’t affect the order, so Not Sorry

1 Like