WaniKani Review Order - (Radical/Kanji/Vocab order) Userscript Extension

piderman said... Right so what if you have all your 4 radicals in the ActiveQueue (at the start or after they are picked from the ReviewQueue) but they just never get shown/asked? Maybe you can modify things so that items are picked from the ReviewQueue 10 at a time, and only after all items in the ActiveQueue are done.
For that i would need to modify WK original script.
Because this was made in this way by Viet.

Each item displayed is randomized between ActiveQueue, and each time an item is completed, it gets a new one from ReviewQueue.
I would not change it, unless Viet authorizes.

Can I turn it on and off? So when I only have a few minutes I can just do radicals/kanji and when I have more of myself I can do them all?

Thanks!
it’s pretty cool ( no more losing an entire day when I can’t do all my reviews in the morning before leaving for school ^^)

Glad to see Viet is ok with it (must be hell to have a bunch of userscripts/extensions interfering with the code you are trying to maintain ^^)

Time said... Can I turn it on and off? So when I only have a few minutes I can just do radicals/kanji and when I have more of myself I can do them all?
 You need to enable/disable on Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey before entering the reviews screen.
but i will take note to make a different Review button to make it active or not.

thenn42 said... Thanks!
it's pretty cool ( no more losing an entire day when I can't do all my reviews in the morning before leaving for school ^^)

Glad to see Viet is ok with it (must be hell to have a bunch of userscripts/extensions interfering with the code you are trying to maintain ^^)
 Thanks, i would remove it if Viet asks to, as it changes a bit of what Koichi is proposing us.

For me this is way more of a problem for lessons. Client side lessons please!

alucardeck said...
Time said... Can I turn it on and off? So when I only have a few minutes I can just do radicals/kanji and when I have more of myself I can do them all?
 You need to enable/disable on Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey before entering the reviews screen.
but i will take note to make a different Review button to make it active or not.

thenn42 said... Thanks!
it's pretty cool ( no more losing an entire day when I can't do all my reviews in the morning before leaving for school ^^)

Thanks, i would remove it if Viet asks to, as it changes a bit of what Koichi is proposing us.
 But if we have the script, you can't disable our app, right? ^^
We are taking over the review system! >:) SPARTA! >:)

Huh?
For some reason, this isn’t working. I’m well past ten, and I see the usual mix of items.

sugoida said... Huh?
For some reason, this isn't working. I'm well past ten, and I see the usual mix of items.
 Could you please tell me your browser version and  tampermonkey/greasemonkey versions too?
alucardeck said...
sugoida said... Huh?
For some reason, this isn't working. I'm well past ten, and I see the usual mix of items.
 Could you please tell me your browser version and  tampermonkey/greasemonkey versions too?
 Chrome: 28.0.1500.72 (m, is that relavent?)
Tampermonkey: 3.3.3487

alucardeck said…
Hi all,

Behold the true power! 

GRRRAAAWWW!

floe said... Does this mean we level up faster?
 yes, approximately 10 minutes.

Frankycardeck!

sugoida said...
alucardeck said...
sugoida said... Huh?
 I updated the script to 0.13 version.
Can you please try again?
Also how many reviews did you have when u tried?
alucardeck said...
sugoida said...
alucardeck said...
sugoida said... Huh?
 I updated the script to 0.13 version.
Can you please try again?
Also how many reviews did you have when u tried?
 Sure.
I don't remember. I think it was 42+.
I'll get back to you in one moment, as I just got some more reviews.

It works for me, but only after update to version 0.13. I had almost 1841 reviews  (0)/

It works, wonderfully.
I still get a vocab word every few kanji, but it’s still worlds better.

It works, wonderfully.
I still get a vocab word every few kanji, but it’s still worlds better.

raito789 said... It works for me, but only after update to version 0.13. I had almost 1841 reviews  \(*0*)/
sugoida said... It works, wonderfully.
I still get a vocab word every few kanji, but it's still worlds better.
 Ok, i notice there was a bug when my reviews reach 300+ because the screen take sometime to load.
now the script runs after 10 seconds, probably it will be enough to load no matter how many reviews you have.

Thanks, man! Definitely gonna use it.
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that client-side lessons will never be implemented because of this? ;) 

Juichiro said...
alucardeck said...

thenn42 said... Thanks!

But if we have the script, you can't disable our app, right? ^^
We are taking over the review system! >:) SPARTA! >:)
 LMAO Did you just join the rebellion? XD