WaniKani not working on Google Chrome

For some reason, WaniKani is not working on Google Chrome specifically on my PC. It works on Microsoft Edge, it works on my phone and tablet as well; it’s just not working on Chrome on my PC. When I try to enter the site it says:
このサイトにアクセスできません
www.wanikani.com のサーバーの IP アドレスが見つかりませんでした。
Occasionally it does work, but then it just stops working again and gives me the same "このサイトにアクセスできません ".
Do you have any ideas what the problem may be? It’s like this since yesterday.

1 Like

Loads up just fine in Chrome for me. I’m running 80.0.3987.163 64-bit. I even just updated to latest and double checked with that just to make sure it wasn’t an issue in the newest build.

2 Likes

If you’re using user scripts that may be the issue. I remember a while back when I had grabbed a few scripts it was causing the site to crash for me and wouldn’t let me access it. I’d refresh a few times and eventually it would work, but it would continue to crash. Eventually it resolved itself for me though.

2 Likes

I’m not using any scripts

2 Likes

I just checked and I wasn’t actually running the newest Chrome version. I updated it and it seems to be working fine now. Hopefully it’s not temporary this time.
Thanks for the help!

Edit: Never mind, it happened again.

2 Likes

Maybe try clearing your cache, or just completely erasing your browsing history and all that.

3 Likes

Strange, I’m using Chrome too and WK seems to be working fine for me…

I tried, but it didn’t help either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.