I went ahead and made publicly accessible the web widget I’m using. Just go to http://wk.aincrad.cc/ and paste your API key to use it.
Those bright blue/pink items are the ones in your current level, and the yellows are burning chances, so you will know when you’re going to have to sit down and concentrate to make it count. It also looks great in a phone, and you can bookmark the resulting URL so that you don’t have to keep pasting your API key. Tap an item to get its SRS status, as well as links to the item in WK and in jisho.org.
Aaaand now, I see I have some vocabs in my review queue, so please excuse me.
Version 1.1 (2014/Nov/30)
- [Added] Reload button (forcefully clears the cache)
- [Added] Enlightened items up for review (burning chances) will be bright yellow
- [Added] For devs: postMessage reporting of content height when used in iframe (implementation example)
- [Security] Now your API key will never be stored in the server.
- [Added] Radical representations, including ones missing from Unicode character set.
- [Fixed] Embarrasing PHP warnings showing up if you haven’t unlocked any kanji or vocabs.
- [Fixed] Burned items appear as pending review.
- Initial public release