WaniKani... but animated!

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but wouldn’t it be so cool to see the kanji mnemonics animated?? I know it will take a loooooot of time and effort, but considering how weird and funny the mnemonics are, I think it’ll be sooo cool.

Koichi-sama, please grant us this wish… lmao

8 Likes

12 Likes

But the budget…

7 Likes

Awesome idea, even though probably will never happen

6 Likes

Might be something you could crowdsource on a third-party app. The organizer(s) would have to approve the submissions for correctness, quality, and appropriateness, of course. That’s the best way I can think of to handle the key hurdle of how much work it would take, though.

3 Likes

that’s a good idea! Would love to see even just two or three kanjis made, but yeah it’s hard to look for people who are willing to make this happen

There are a lot of people who draw fanart of mnemonics; you can search for them if that interests you. :slight_smile: For example: Mnemonic Draw Thread and WK Mnemonic "Art" for Kanji Levels 1-7 (Radical Levels 1-10)

8 Likes

26 Likes

Sounds like you could edit together some clips from Deadpool for this one :thinking:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah…maybe some things are better left to the imagination.

6 Likes

woah the one from amandabear is awesome!!! thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

That would be great! Especially for the mneumonics that are a little trickier to imagine in your head.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.