Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Why is my advice so specific ;_;
And I was actually published before. Just a short story I earned $20 for and the book (of short stories) was sold in bookstores and kept in a library.

15 Likes

@Brav3foot - you’re up

But I don’t want to enter! I refuse! :sob:

3 Likes

Clearly, the Crabigator is telling you to enter the Crabigatorist faith by buying a subscription…

1 Like

How typical! Next, they’ll be asking for my first-born son, and to sacrifice myself at an altar!

Meh, the Crabigator will probably succeed in brainwashing me at the end of level 3 :crab:

3 Likes

…you to do hundreds of reviews a day?

We wouldn’t want you to sacrifice anyone, you or your kids, since then they couldn’t be loyal members of the Crabigatorist religion.

4 Likes

I agree. Our lord and savior only want you to burn turtle to bring the enlightment of kanji upon the world. You know the basic stuff

1 Like

That is part of the Crabigator oath, yes. Your first-born must also study WaniKani when they come of age.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to forc-, I mean, suggest to them to start studying Japanese :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Seems like 2020 in a nutshell.

16 Likes

:eyes:

Even my Wall of Shame is a bit wistful…a nostalgia for months long past.

6 Likes

I see, I see WK,

Continues consuming content and material

5 Likes

Yeah, the realization that I’ve failed these so many times already is a toil.

6 Likes

I’m not sure what is with WK these days, but this seems to be a bit extreme. (not helping but ending someone in need! :scream: ).

I sense the stabby durtle behind this fortune…>_>

9 Likes

Yes… BUT !!! Let me try to understand our lord and savior so we can evade a… murder.

The end here probably means the end of the injured person right? If you look it up in a more philosophical way. He may be injured mentally because he does not speak japanese but would like too. You must end that injury by learning japanese so that your soul is not injured anymore by that metaphysical wound. He wants you to see to the END that japanese learning so that your heart and soul will be full of happiness. It can be harsh to learn japanese and may leave you tired but you will end this suffering for our LORD AND SAVIOR PROCLAIMED IT !! cough cough

Ahum, So? How do you feel about it? Have I made it persuasive or you still want to kill people? I mean one does not exclude the other but you know.,… If you do both think of who help you with your suffering when it’s time to END them. :sob:

5 Likes

It’s not like I “want” bad things to happen, but rather, it’s what the Crabigator shows in my future. :cold_sweat: :eyes: I hope some better fortune is around the corner…that hopefully also negates the last one. ^^;

5 Likes

But that’s not it at all… they’re just going to end being an injured person, not end existence…

2 Likes

this is too 2020…

4 Likes