Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

I bet you won’t reach zero… the only way to do it is delete your account like Paticles2020 and our paticles prophet.

I haven’t leveled up since I heard we were cheated out of our paticles:

5 Likes

@pragmata obviously wanted to share:

What’s the matter? Y’all refuse?!?

4 Likes

Didn’t know I was the type you liked to creep on :smirk:

5 Likes

Okay, but what about my future? Isn’t this supposed to be a fortune-telling feature of WK? :joy:

7 Likes

Blame your past for your future…

1 Like

Why is my advice so specific ;_;
And I was actually published before. Just a short story I earned $20 for and the book (of short stories) was sold in bookstores and kept in a library.

16 Likes

@Brav3foot - you’re up

But I don’t want to enter! I refuse! :sob:

3 Likes

Clearly, the Crabigator is telling you to enter the Crabigatorist faith by buying a subscription…

1 Like

How typical! Next, they’ll be asking for my first-born son, and to sacrifice myself at an altar!

Meh, the Crabigator will probably succeed in brainwashing me at the end of level 3 :crab:

3 Likes

…you to do hundreds of reviews a day?

We wouldn’t want you to sacrifice anyone, you or your kids, since then they couldn’t be loyal members of the Crabigatorist religion.

4 Likes

I agree. Our lord and savior only want you to burn turtle to bring the enlightment of kanji upon the world. You know the basic stuff

1 Like

That is part of the Crabigator oath, yes. Your first-born must also study WaniKani when they come of age.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to forc-, I mean, suggest to them to start studying Japanese :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Seems like 2020 in a nutshell.

17 Likes

:eyes:

Even my Wall of Shame is a bit wistful…a nostalgia for months long past.

7 Likes

I see, I see WK,

Continues consuming content and material

7 Likes

Yeah, the realization that I’ve failed these so many times already is a toil.

6 Likes

I’m not sure what is with WK these days, but this seems to be a bit extreme. (not helping but ending someone in need! :scream: ).

I sense the stabby durtle behind this fortune…>_>

13 Likes