[Userscript] WaniKani Can I has a sect name?

^ OMG AMAZING

Sect titles are like children.

…You have one when you least expect it.

I don’t even think about having one until people make these threads and then I get a little jealousssss.

tomboy, I like that you’re in Sect turtle. So do other users see the changes made?

Um, how do I actually use this? It’s installed, but I don’t see where i can add a sect name.

Kaldim said... Sect titles are like children.

.......You have one when you least expect it.
 And asking for one not only makes you impotent but also blacklists you as a potential adoptive parent. Just like in real life. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

sglinert said... Um, how do I actually use this? It's installed, but I don't see where i can add a sect name.
 Click your tampermonkey icon (after enabling the script and being in a page where it's active), and you'll see three options:
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your username"
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your desired sect name"
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your desired color"

click these and set your specific info.
pappasle said... tomboy, I like that you're in Sect turtle. So do other users see the changes made?
Subtractem said... I don't even think about having one until people make these threads and then I get a little jealousssss.
 Just to clarify: I did not make this to get a sect title, I'm not really interested in that. I'm here to learn kanji...
This was just my fun way of spending time waiting for some reviews :)

And no, it's local to your browser, so others won't see it.

EskimoJo said... False prophets... Your punishment will be severe!
 Burn them! Burn them all!
bquaal said... Am I the only one that noticed this?

You’re only lv 2 and you already got a title? Wow…Fastest I’ve seen.

Aleithian said...
EskimoJo said... False prophets... Your punishment will be severe!
 Burn them! Burn them all!

炎上!炎上!

tomboy said...
sglinert said... Um, how do I actually use this? It's installed, but I don't see where i can add a sect name.
 Click your tampermonkey icon (after enabling the script and being in a page where it's active), and you'll see three options:
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your username"
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your desired sect name"
"WaniKani Can I has a sect name?: Manually enter your desired color"

click these and set your specific info.
 I seem to be forbidden from actually editing the script. Firefox on a Mac.
Aleithian said...

You're only lv 2 and you already got a title? Wow...Fastest I've seen.
 Ah, actually I've been around for a really long time. I used to be a lot higher level but reset since I haven't studied in over a year and had forgotten most haha
bquaal said...
Aleithian said...

You're only lv 2 and you already got a title? Wow...Fastest I've seen.
 Ah, actually I've been around for a really long time. I used to be a lot higher level but reset since I haven't studied in over a year and had forgotten most haha
 Ahhh, that explains it.

I wish it was possible to get one by getting noticed on other WK places than the forums :confused:

Poliwhirl said... I wish it was possible to get one by getting noticed on other WK places than the forums :/
 now im imagining koichi lurking in the line chats.

Hah nice, but I am a hardworking slave of the Crabigator. I shall earn my own title as the champion of the arena, as a gladiator to honor our mighty crabigator.

Btw no one noticed the guy on the first page who said they’re not watching, and got the sect title “We’re watching” ? That’s hilarious.

@hdloader11
that actually happened a while ago. on another thread they said that no one is watching and they got that sect title then. it was pretty hilarious.

edit: found the thread and the post lol: /t/Sects-and-Haikus/3323/125

They’re sneaky… lol

I’m really curious as to the criteria with which they select people to join sects. I mean, obviously you have to have a presence on the forums, but more specifically.