WaniKani Bulk Add Kanji User Synonyms
If you have any pre-existing user synonyms, the script attempts to preserve them. However, WaniKani only allows a maximum of 8 user synonyms per kanji. Any more synonyms beyond that are ignored by the script.
- Install @rfindley 's WaniKani Open Framework according to these instructions.
- Install this script from Greasyfork at https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/39692-wanikani-bulk-add-kanji-user-synonyms
You can set
false and open your browser console to see what the script is doing.
Here is the console output, when I ran this on my account at WaniKani level 19.
- 1.0.0: Initial release
- 1.0.1: Default to not log anything
- 1.0.2: Fix handling of ampersands in WWWJDIC synonyms
- 1.0.3: Redirect to forum page if wkof is not installed.
- 1.0.4: Update description
- 1.0.5: Update script metadata
- 1.0.6: Tweak WKOF user installation prompt code