[Userscript] SRS Distribution Charts

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

What

Adds three SRS distribution charts to your profile page; one for each type of item. The charts include unlearned items as well as burned items, so as you progress you’ll hopefully see items going from the leftmost bar to the rightmost.

There are options at the top of the script to aggregate the Apprentice and Guru items into only two bars, and to display the bars on the dashboard.

Why

More stats! Got the idea from the Bunpro stats page, which has a similar chart.

Where

Available at Wanikani: SRS Distribution Charts

Examples

12 Likes

I confess #ScriptAddiction :durtle_love:

4 Likes

I don’t need it, but… it’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

Update: yep, can confirm it’s pretty!

4 Likes

Love it. Thanks Kumi!

1 Like

Nice! Is there an option to have it displayed on the dashboard as well? Or is it only for the profile page?

1 Like

I guess I could add that. Just thought that this info wasn’t something that you would need to see every day.

Alright. As of 0.3.0 it’s a setting. Just set the value at the top of the script to “true”. Let me know if it looks okay.
Also added option to aggregate the different apprentice and guru levels as of 0.2.0.

Love seeing this on my dashboard :D.

1 Like

This is horrid Kumi! Why would you make thi-I’m just kidding your scripts are always great.

1 Like

Hi, is this script currently working for Mac users on Safari?
It does not appear to be working for me.

1 Like

Turns out it wasn’t working at all. Must have broken after the recent UI changes. Try updating now and see if it works

1 Like

Hey thank you Kumirei, all is working fine now.
Thanks for trying to help with the other scripts also, you are very helpful.
I’m new around here, maybe you are the resident script pro kana!?
Anyway, thanks again!!

1 Like

I’m far from a pro, but have written a lot of scripts and two of the ones you commented on (this and Progress Percentages) are mine 251446983644938240

2 Likes