UserScript suggestion/search

Is there any UserScript that allows me to see the Radicals/Kanji?Vocabulary when I hover or click on an SRS Stage in the Dashboard? I don’t mean the quantity but an actual popup with all the items, maybe even broke down by category and/or level similar to @Kumirei Ultimate Timeline like below?

1 Like

At later levels, if you go at a good pace, there will be 2000 odd items in enlightened, not even talking about how burned could reach 9000, how would those be displayed? Like the items that got there most recently?

I might have a go at this tomorrow if there isn’t a script like this or someone doesn’t snipe it from me by then.

2 Likes

I also made this script called Dashboard Apprentice which is intended to display all apprentice items on the dashboard, but can be configured to show any range of srs stages

1 Like

Yeah that woulbe become tricky… I think the script @Kumirei replied is what I am looking after, but directly onm the dashboard which is fine for me! Thank you!

2 Likes

WKStats doesn’t break it down by SRS Level and is not visual. @Kumirei’s Dashboard Apprentice did the trick:

1 Like