[Userscript] Hide review accuracy

This is just a quick little thing I made for myself and decided I would share. This script removes the thumbs up/accuracy percentage in the top right of the window during review sessions. The reason I made this is so that when I’m having a bad review session I won’t constantly look there and get disappointed from seeing my low accuracy.
Link to the script is here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370528-hide-review-accuracy

12 Likes

This reminds me that I’ve always wanted a “show more digits after the decimal” script.

3 Likes

I can take a look at that soon and see how doable that would be.

I want both of these

Thanks! This script helped me focus. I’ve just added this script to The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps under Reviews.

3 Likes

Hi @RysingDragon I installed this but I still see my review score after every review session!

It only hides it in the review session itself, not the post-review screen. I could probably do something about that as well if needed, but why would you want that? The reason I made the original functionality was because I often got frustrated if I was doing poorly and saw the percentage much lower than usual. It made it so I can focus on just reviews and not worry about that.

I see! I guess my eye doesn’t notice the changing percentage during the session - thanks for getting back to me!

That would be good, but I’d really prefer it in base 2i.