Unable to submit answers?

I’m not sure what’s going on, but I can’t submit any answer for any review (reading, meaning), incorrect or not.

I’m using the most recent version of Chrome, with the following TamperMonkey scripts enabled: WaniKani Override, Real Numbers, Stroke Order, and Level Duration.

Do you have another review session tab open?

1 Like

have you tried turning it off and on again

Sometimes scripts freak reviews a little. I just leave the review session and it all works again.

Or what Miss just said :point_down:

1 Like

Hey I’m up here! :point_up:

8 Likes

Nope. This is the only one

Wtf, I should have screenshotted that :rofl:

1 Like

Hmm did you try disabling all the scripts and seeing if the issue persists? If it works after that, you could enable them again one by one to see which one is causing the issue

A good ol’ fashioned pc reboot couldn’t hurt.

@jprspereira’s joke aside

1 Like

u reboot my kokoro to life every single day

4 Likes

good thing, too, since it stops every time you look at me

3 Likes

also possible:

• clear the cache of your browser
  • log out and back into wanikani

Miss was 379ms earlier

2 Likes

So what is it doing when you can’t submit? Is it doing the shaky thing? And does it happen every time you do a review session?

I occasionally run into problems with WK getting into a weird state mid-session and not accepting inputs, but I just end up quitting and restarting the session and that seems to fix it. :man_shrugging:

Oh, I think once I had my IME active and set to do something weird, so that might be something else to double-check.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.