Tobira study group - chapter 15

This is the thread for chapter 15 of Tobira. Our home thread for this study group is here .

The last chapter! How are you doing so far? What have you learned while going through Tobira? What will you study now?

As usual we’ll spend 2 weeks going through chapter 15. And if you need more time, the thread will stay open for a year.

Here is the link to the Tobira web site where you can find recordings of the main text and dialogues in each chapter plus kanji and grammar resources.

Who will study chapter 15 of Tobira the next 2 weeks?

• I will study chapter 15 now
  • I will study chapter 15 later

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks to this thread it kept me motivated and actually finish this book! I didn’t get further than chapter 3 for months and months before. :grin: Thank you Marifly for making this thread!
I wasn’t really into the last chapter and struggled a bit… that might had been the worst chapter for me.
I did enjoy the videos much as the quality wasn’t great… the audio wasn’t great at times either - my husband commented the male speaker sounded like a robot haha. :sweat_smile:
Most thing is I learnt to stop panicking when I see a huge amount of text. I just learnt to relax and reread again later to find I understand more than the first time. Picking up some vocabulary words with the help of Anki was great as well…
I’m going through Tobira again slowly to make sure I learn vocab and going through Bunpro’s Tobira path.
I haven’t decided what to study afterwards… I’m aiming to take JLPT N3 (whenever that can happen again!) so maybe Kanzen master grammar book for me. :thinking:

2 Likes

Bump for 2021 study group:
Chapter 15: December 6 to December 19

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.