The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Updated the release to use a PKG installer instead.

I have installed now… but where am I supposed to find what? LOL

After installation it should automatically launch and show up in your menu bar. If not you can find it in your /Applications folder, named WaniKaniBar (or WaniKaniBar.app). Launch it and it should go directly into your menu bar (but not into the dock at the bottom). I still need to fix the automatic launch on login feature.

:frowning: I cannot find it anywhere. I’ve tried to reinstall and nothing

Thanks! Wanikani scrips sort of work on Android and Firefox. Not exactly like on the PC but still useful for me.

I use ViolentMonkey instead of TamperMonkey through the FireFox add-ons. So far has any scripts work like on PC, but I admit I’m not running all the same ones on PC and phone.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I use TamperMonkey scripts now. Do I need a ViolentMonkey version of a script if I install it or does the same script runs on both monkeys?

No, you wouldn’t need a different version of the script. ^^ Both TamperMonkey and ViolentMonkey are a framework to incorporate user scripts into a browser, so you can use the same scripts.

I don’t have experience with TamperMonkey on my phone, but with ViolentMonkey I install scripts the same was as I do on PC. Just use the download link in the thread of whatever WK script you’re eyeing.

As I said to someone else this morning: Open Framework has to be in the number 1 slot of the scripts, and I don’t know how to move scripts up or down in ViolentMonkey, so make sure to install Open Framework first if you’re thinking of switching to VM. (Could that possibly be a factor why your scripts are acting fussy in TamperMonkey right now? Sorry if you’ve brought it up before and if that was ruled out already.)

Hi guys!

I know there is an script that tells you when is your next burn item expected. I remember it put that info in a Pane in the Dashboard… but I cannot find it :frowning:
And I think tomorrow my first burned item is coming… :scream: